Documents for (CONSIDERATION) the possibility of rehabilitation at the CentreDocuments on (RESPONSIBILITIES) after confirmation of rehabilitation
- Extract from the outpatient card to decide on the possibility of rehabilitation at the Centre for Children with Disabilities (excerpt).
- Conclusion of the Correction and Development Training and Rehabilitation Centre (report).
Outpatient Card Extract and CCRO Report.
(forms are provided below):
- Extract from the outpatient card(excerpt)
- Conclusion of the Correction and Development Training and Rehabilitation Centre (or a copy thereof)(report)
- Certificate for a companion who will be with the child during the rehabilitation course (справка)
- Certificate from the school indicating the class and form of education, physical education group (issued at the school in the place of residence)
- Photocopy of a disabled child's identity card
- X-rays (in orthopaedic pathology)
- X-rays (in case of orthopedic pathology) Certificate of absence of contact with infectious patients (valid for 3 days) (issued at the polyclinic in the place of residence)
- Certificate of absence of skin and infectious diseases (issued at the polyclinic of the place of residence)
- If there have been convulsions in the last 12 months, an electroencephalogram with an incarceration is required, with a limitation period not exceeding 3 months.
- If one of the parents is staying with the child (including a day hospital), the accompanying person must submit a fluorography, an enterobiasis test and a certificate of absence of venereal diseases (issued at the polyclinic in the place of residence).
Outpatient Card Extract, CCRO Conclusion and Companion Guide