Target: motivate children to take care of water resources and justify the appropriateness of water saving
- to increase knowledge about water as an important factor in the existence of life on Earth;
- to explain the necessity and importance of careful treatment of water at home and in nature;
- identify ways to solve the problem of water use and water conservation;
- stimulate the search for independent ways to save water;
- to inform about the problem of water saving in the home.
Target: to study the biodiversity of organisms in the territory of the institution and the surrounding area.
- to get acquainted with the scientific and popular scientific literature of the corresponding work theme;
- to identify species composition of animals of different biocoenoses;
- reveal the species composition of plants, algae and fungi of various biocoenoses;
- to assess the biological diversity in the study area;
- to make an environmental assessment of the state of biodiversity of the territory of the institution and the surrounding area.
Target: to conduct an audit of the use of electricity in the State Institution «Republican rehabilitation centre for disabled children».
- to study the electrical power consumption in the facility;
- to study the thermal energy consumption in the institution;
- to make a plan of energy saving measures in the institution;
- to set up an information corner on energy saving.
Target: to make sure that separate garbage collection is important.
- to study the composition of waste generated at the Centre;
- to make a plan to minimize the waste generated;
- organize the collection of used batteries.
Information and environmental activities on working with the local community "Ecological initiatives"
Target: to draw attention of local communities to environmental problems (participation in campaigns, contests, festivals).
- to take part in actions and events;
- to hold a poster competition among children with disabilities to draw attention to environmental issues;>
- to organize an environmental festival called "Earth Our Home";
- to conduct environmental monitoring in the adjacent natural area.